Passion Fruit Mousse
Chef Irie’s Passion Fruit Mousse is a quick, simple, mature dessert with only 5 ingredients. Try it with shaved chocolate for garnish.
- 1 ½ cup passion fruit purée
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 pt heavy cream
- Pinch of salt
- Optional rum, vanilla or ground cloves
- Place clean bowl of stand mixer in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Add Passion fruit purée to measuring cup and mix in sugar to sweeten.
- Add cream to bowl and place mixer on medium speed. Whisk until cream has thickened. Remove bowl and gently fold the purée into the cream.
- Once incorporated, rum, vanilla or cloves can be added as additional flavors.
- Place bowl back into fridge to chill before serving