Easy Mango Key Lime Pie
This super-easy Mango Key Lime Pie with only 5 simple ingredients uses a ready-made graham cracker pie shell to create a tart, sweet treat everyone will love! Make it anywhere and any time of year with packaged Mango Chunks if you can’t find fresh mangoes.
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 30 min
Total Time 45 min
- 14 oz condensed milk
- 5 egg yolk
- ½ cup key lime juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp dark caribbean rum (optional)
- 1 ripe mango, diced / sliced
- 1 graham cracker crust
- In a table mixer, beat egg yolks, then add condensed milk and lime juice until combined
- Add mango chunks, vanilla and optional rum and combine.
- Pour the mixture into pie shell about ¾ of the way up and move the shell back and forth until the mixture is level. Add mixture a little at a time until level mixture is near the top of the shell.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25-35 minutes. Pie is ready when it springs back gently to the touch.
- Served cooled with fresh mango slices, whipped cream and thinly sliced key limes for garnish.